Are you looking for the perfect backdrop for your photoshoot? Maybe you're a budding photographer who wants to add beautiful scenery to your portfolio. Then you're in luck because our flower farm is full of stunning views and gorgeous sunsets that will make the perfect scene for your next photoshoot.
Reservations for photo shoots are for professional photographers only with a business insurance policy.
- Fee is $65 per hour with a maximum of 8 people. If you are a larger group, please inquire at email@example.com -- additional fees may apply.
- Mini Sessions up to 3 (20) minutes sessions are $100
- Scheduling is based on availability -- please see calendar for availability.
- Time slots offered are in 1hr increments. We only allow two photographers on site per time period with a 15 minute changeover period.
- A FULL deposit is required for booking.
- Photo shoots may be rescheduled due to inclement weather but are otherwise non-refundable.
- A signed Release of Liability agreement is required before photography session.
- Elm Creek Flower Farm assumes no responsibility for loss, theft, or damage to any equipment or belongings.
- WARNING: UNDER TEXAS LAW (CHAPTER 75A, CIVIL PRACTICE AND REMEDIES CODE), AN AGRITOURISM ENTITY IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY TO OR DEATH OF AN AGRITOURISM PARTICIPANT RESULTING FROM AN AGRITOURISM ACTIVITY.
Farm Information and Etiquette
- We are a working flower farm in which we harvest and work daily. There may be people working on the farm during your photoshoot but we will be sure to give you space and privacy for your session.
- We do allow dogs for photoshoots but they must be kept on a leash the entire time and owner assumes all responsibility to any damages to crops. Also, you are responsible for cleaning up after your pet.
- Picking the flowers is not allowed! If you would like flowers for your shoot, please visit the flower barn for the purchase of stems, bunches or bouquets.
- Please be respectful of our flowers and be sure to leave the property in the same condition in which it was upon arrival.
- There is also a private residence – please stay in the flower fields and don’t wander around.
- There is a bathroom in the Flower Barn.
- We ask that you arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your shoot and are respectful of your allotted time.
- Please note that we have the right to ask you to leave if we feel your behavior is unacceptable at any time.
- Lastly, we would love for you to tag us on Instagram and Facebook @elmcreekflowerfarm